A great impression is vital to make people want to connect with your business. But your specialty is your trade not graphic design, marketing or web development.
What are the business essentials for a successful tradie in Australia and what do they cost?
1. Branding: A logo and more. It's all the imagery, type and design elements used to communicate to your customers. It's all the digital files you need to apply to your business assets. Including your website, signage, vehicle, social media, stationary, email, print promotions, business cards.
2. Website: Responsive so customers can find you via Google, usually on a smartphone. Websites are essential. Once upon a time a customer would look for a business via yellow pages they now look via Google.
3. A professional URL (your website address on the internet). For example yourbusinessname.com.au
5. Google business listing: Anchor your brand to Google Map. Be found when people are searching via Google for your area.
6. Vehicle signage: A valuable way to make a lot of brand impressions in the real world.
Big businesses know the importance of well coordinated quality branding. It looks professional and builds trust with customers. The good news is, it's never been so affordable to market your business like the big boys.
For $1,050 Webmachines develops original high quality branding for businesses. Including your website, signage, vehicle, social media, stationary, email, print promotions, business cards. Or anything else your trade requires to do business.
For $1,200 Webmachines develops professional commercial websites that gets you business. This includes 12 months tech support, seo and security updates to ensure your business is online 24/7.
It's all tax deductable and essential for tradies doing business today. Contact us at Webmachines to find out more.